- Race starts on Baxter Blvd., near Pedro Field
- First 2 miles on Baxter Blvd., around scenic Back Cove
- Left turn onto Bates St.
- Cross Washington Ave. onto Veranda St.
- Merge onto Route 1 North
- Cross Martin’s Point Bridge, then right onto Phillips Rd., followed by immediate right onto Whitney Rd.
- Left onto Shoreline Dr.
- Left onto Hammond Rd.
- Right onto Route 1
- Right onto Route 88
- Continue on Route 88
- Right onto Gilman Rd.
- Right onto Prince’s Point Rd.
- Straight onto Old Town Landing
- Turnaround at cone
- Right onto Morton Rd.
- Left onto Drinkwater
- Left onto Gilman Rd.
- Return on Gilman Rd. to Route 88
- Left onto Route 88
- Left onto Route 1
- Straight onto Veranda St.
- Right onto Sherwood St.
- Left onto E. Kidder St.
- Cross Washington Ave. onto W. Kidder St.
- Enter Payson Park, turn left
- Left at fork to Baxter Blvd.
- Right onto Baxter Blvd.
- Finish at start location
- Route is same as marathon until half marathon turnaround point on Route 88, at about 6.5 miles
- Return trip is same as marathon course
Course description | Course map (PDF)
MapMyRun marathon map | MapMyRun half marathon map
Course video, courtesy of ViewTheRace.com: Marathon | Half marathon