The following roads will be closed to non-local traffic, with the exception of official race vehicles, on race day:
- Baxter Boulevard, from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Depot Rd. in Falmouth from Route 1 to Route 88, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Route 88 in Falmouth from Route 1 to north of Depot Rd., 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Johnson Rd. in Falmouth from Route 1 to Route 88 (local traffic only), 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Gilman Rd. in Yarmouth from Route 88 to Prince’s Point Rd., 9 to 11 a.m.
In addition, spectators are asked not to park on Route 88 at any point on the course, as runners will be traveling in both directions.